Diary Entry of a College Kid - Episode #1





So, I've graduated, now what? I mean, from High School, not college, mind you. I've still got about five ears to do that, so no worries.
It's been one semester in college and this is wh
The good, the bad, and the very questionable, I can't believe this happened, but I better well get through it with God part. I call it part, because I couldn't end that with - able.

So, a few lessons picked up by me in these last few months that I'd like to share with you;

1. Never leave food over night in your back pack. It's going to spill everywhere, and cause a mess, and your bag will smell like rotten rice for a week, and you won't be able to turn in your homework. Just, don't do it. Bad, overall bad. Not good.

2. Food is necessary, food is bae. I realize I've only talked about food in these first two items, and that's because, well - I was hungry a lot this semester, and wanted to share that with you. Also, I'm trying to lighten the mood before we get down into the Nitty. Gritty, Highly Intensive. Very. Serious. Part.

Ahem.

Cracks Fingers.






Comments

  1. Steph and food. Eat before class is a priority. Cant wait for the intensive parts though

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUR UTOPIA - Our Journals #1

Scientists Have Figured Out Why Shoelaces Untie Themselves!

Alessia Cara - A Reminiscence